Wednesday 17 June 2009

I'm On This Bassline Ting..

My man Fox linked me up to a BADMAN Bassline mix earlier today. This one's coming all the way from the Czech Republic, so big up to everyone out there. You can download the mix here. Check da myspaz too: http://www.myspace.com/foxarea/.


01.Dexplicit - Good For Me
02.T2 - Where Did Our Love Go
03.TRC Ft Recneps - Bumbaclart Yardie (Dyper)
04.B.U.N - Blod Hound
05.Tempa - Get Admay (Burgaboy mix)
06.Pussycat Dolls f.Busta Rhymes - Don't Cha (JD Beatz Rmx)
07.Riskay - SmellYo Dick (MrVirgo Rmx)
09.Chamillionaire - Riding Dirty (Joe Q Rmx)
10.Burgerboi - Murder (MOTHER FUCKING REAL ONE)
11.Y-Tribe vs. Eminem - My Name Is
12.Dizzee Rascal - Stand Up Tall (Genius 4x4 Remix)
13.Bass Boy - Get A Reload V.I.P
14.Iscream Boyz - Tancuj
15.B.U.N - Kidulthood - Skankin
16.Ja-Rule ft. Ashanti - Always On Time (Agent X Mix)
17.702 - You Don't Know (Reservoir Dogs Vocal Rmx)

No comments:

Post a Comment